Solarcraft engineers and builds gas analyzer systems and shelters for custody transfer, sampling, and a myriad of other field applications. We are vendor neutral which means we integrate any analyzer into a system to your specifications. For remote locations without utility power, we design a highly reliable solar power solution for continuous operations. Where utility power is available, we provide UPS power in the event of a power interruption or complete power failure.
We have a range of configurations from single enclosures, field equipment canopy racks (bus stop shelters), 3-sided shelters, to our own modular design enclosed analyzer shelters. The latter three are available on skid bases for easy transport and deployment.
- Dedicated power for the load from energy stored in the battery bank
- Specify the analyzer and the system configuration, or let us engineer it for you
- Our rugged enclosures and shelters are designed for long-life in the field
About our systems:
- Custom designed field enclosures and shelters with skid mount bases
- C1D2 systems for hazardous locations
- Solar and UPS systems available
- Both electric and pneumatic systems available