At Solarcraft, we have the capabilities in-house to fully integrate systems, simplifying system fulfillment for our customers. We bring mechanical and electrical engineering, metal fabrication, power and electrical panel integration, programming, I&E to our customers all in one place. This improves lead time and ensures a high level of quality for our products.
Panel Design, Power Component Integration, and Wiring
Solarcraft is a full service electrical panel shop, capable of expertly wiring and integrating complex panels for many applications. We include schematic drawings, with printed wire labels to help field technicians manage the systems. All systems are quality tested, photographed prior to shipment, and ready for installation. We use quality components and hardware throughout to ensure reliable lasting performance in the field.
- Our rugged NEMA 3R/4X dual compartment enclosures house batteries in lower vented compartment while sealing out moisture from entering the electronics compartment
- Housing power and electronics in a single system simplifies field logistics and maintenance
- Quality enclosures and shelters are designed for long-life in the field
About our systems:
- Schematic drawings included, along with meticulously wired electrical components with printed wire labels
- Power integrated in NEMA 3R/4X enclosure, Panduit color coded AC and DC power runs on the backplane, plexiglass battery guards, lightning arrestor, ground and long lasting deep cycle batteries
- PLC programming is available
- Class I Division 2 (C1D2) systems are available for hazardous locations